Thank you for considering a research program at HYPEC-EPECS Lab, Seoul, Korea. Here our students and researchers envisions the next generation power electronics; and then they just do it.
▪ Internship program for undergraduate student
▪ Master, master/Ph. D. combined , and Ph. D. program
▪ Post doctoral program
▪ High power density and/or high efficiency converter design and control (WBG device, resonant converter, soft-switching)
▪ Wirelss power transmission system design and control
▪ Distributed control and/or circuit design of multi-level and/or parallel converter
▪ Power grid power conversion system control (HVDC, MVDC, LVDC)
EPECS Lab provides various scholarship opportunities on the basis of project activities.
▪ Internship student : Research Funding
▪ Master Student : Brain Korea 21, or/and Human Resources Program Scholarship, , Research Project
▪ master/Ph. D. combined or Ph. D. Student : Brain Korea 21, or/and Human Resources Program Scholarship, Research Project
HANYANG UNIV. HIT401, 222 WANGSIMNI-RO, SEONGDONG-GU, SEOUL 133-791, KOREA
PHONE : +82-2220-0341 FAX : +82-2220-0570
HANYANG UNIV. 407. Engineering Center Annex. 222, WANSIMNI-RO, SEONGDONG-GU, SEOUL, 04763, KOREA │PHONE : +82-2220-0341 FAX : +82-2220-0570
Copyright © 2019 Hanyang Power Electronics Center – Energy Power Electronics Control System Lab.